Your water and sewer lines are the most important aspects of your home’s plumbing. Your water line brings clean water into your home from the city’s water supply, and your sewer line carries wastewater away to keep your home safe and clean. An issue with either of these lines can have catastrophic consequences for your plumbing and your home, so if you’re experiencing water or sewer line problems, call on the experts at Avid Plumbing! We offer 24/7 emergency water and sewer line services so that we can be there when you need us.
For water line & sewer line services in Madison, call Avid Plumbing at 608-661-2843 or contact us online! We offer 24/7 emergency inspection, repair, and replacement of water and sewer lines in Madison.
Our Water & Sewer Line Services in Madison
We offer comprehensive water and sewer line services to Madison homeowners. Call us 24/7 for any of the following services:
- Water line repair – We’ll get to the root of your water line problem, then implement quick repairs with minimal damage to your landscaping.
- Water line replacement – If we identify that a replacement is the best option, our friendly plumbers will fully explain the situation before replacing your water line with quality materials that will provide decades of clean water.
- Sewer line repair – When you have a sewer line issue, we’ll arrive quickly – night or day – to diagnose and repair it. We’ll find the exact location of the problem so that we only have to disturb a small area of your yard.
- Sewer line replacement – If your sewer line is heavily damaged, we’ll explain why a replacement is the better option. Once you approve, our expert plumbers will work quickly and efficiently to replace your sewer line and restore your home’s plumbing.
- Leak detection – If you suspect you may have a leak somewhere in your plumbing, our experienced plumbers will use special equipment to quickly pinpoint the exact location of the leak in the least invasive way possible.
Why Choose Avid Plumbing?
At Avid Plumbing, our plumbers are licensed, highly trained, and experienced at repairing water and sewer lines. They use the latest in leak detection and pipe inspection technology to pinpoint water and sewer line problems with minimal disruption to your plumbing. We also offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services, because we know that a problem with your water or sewer line needs immediate attention. Our friendly plumbers will arrive promptly in fully stocked service vehicles, equipped to do any needed work right then and there. Our prices are not only competitive, they’re also given to you upfront before any work starts, so you’ll never be surprised by fees or charges on the total bill. With a two year warranty on all parts and labor, you can rest assured that any job will be done right – the first time!
For water & sewer line services in Madison, trust the experts at Avid Plumbing! Call us 24/7 at 608-661-2843 or contact us online!
Signs Your Water Line or Sewer Line Needs Repair
Because your water and sewer lines are hidden from view underneath the ground, it can be difficult to know when they may be having a problem. Fortunately, there are several signs that you can be on the lookout for:
- Multiple fixtures are clogged – If one drain or toilet is clogged, it’s most likely an isolated incident. But if multiple fixtures in your home are clogged simultaneously, that signals a problem with your main sewer line.
- Your water is discolored – If the water coming out of your fixtures is anything but clear, you may have a broken water line.
- Multiple fixtures are acting strangely – If multiple toilets, sinks, showers, or bathtubs in your home are draining slowly, making gurgling noises, or backing up when another fixture is used, you most likely have a sewer or water line problem.
- You have low water pressure – If all of your fixtures and appliances have low water pressure, your water line might need repair.
- Something isn’t right with your lawn – Water from a broken water or sewer line will rise up to affect your lawn, so you’ll see some changes. If you notice soggy spots or puddles in your yard, extra green patches of grass, or foul smells outside your home, you may have a problem with your water or sewer line.
- Your water bills have gone up – An inexplicable spike in your water bill might indicate a water line issue.
Repair vs. Replacement of Water & Sewer Lines
There’s no way to sugarcoat it: replacing a sewer or water line is a big job. Unfortunately, the truth is that all water and sewer lines will deteriorate and fail over time. We can evaluate your water or sewer line and help you weigh all the factors to make the best decision.
We usually recommend repair for the following situations:
- Leaking at connective joints
- Minor tree root intrusion that is easily removed and repaired
- Damage in isolated sections
If any of the following circumstances are present, we may recommend replacement:
- Your home was built in the 1970s or before
- Your water or sewer line is corroded
- You have extensive tree root intrusion that has damaged your water or sewer line
- Pipes have shattered or collapsed entirely
- We find damage that is extensive and has compromised the integrity of your water or sewer line
At Avid Plumbing, we always work in your best interest. We’ll give you an honest assessment of the situation and tell you why we’re recommending repair or replacement.
Whether you need water line repair, water line replacement, sewer line repair, or sewer line replacement in Madison, we’re standing by to help! Contact Avid Plumbing 24/7 at 608-661-2843!