If you want to be part of a highly skilled team that values integrity and excellent customer service, Avid Plumbing may be the place for you. As employers, we value our team and the dynamic within it, Successful applicants will work in a rewarding atmosphere that feels a bit more like family than a business. Family-friendly, flexible, and always exceeding expectations: That is the name of the game at Avid Plumbing!
At Avid Plumbing, our motto is “Plumbing with integrity and expertise,” and our customers always come first. Come and check out the business that won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years in a row. If you are interested in hearing more, contact us, and see if you would be a good fit for our team.
Come check out our available positions!
Plumber – Full-Time
Avid Plumbing is seeking experienced plumbers to join our team. Want to be a member of a team that is described as fast, professional, friendly, and skilled? Avid Plumbing is seeking professional and motivated team members to help them continue a legacy of excellent work and impeccable customer service. Our shop is growing quickly and for good reason. The customers of Avid Plumbing have made us a top-rated business on Home Advisor with a rating of 4.89 out of 5 stars, and they can and do highly recommend us to everyone they know! But don’t take it from us―our customers say it best. “Had a perfect experience with the gentleman from Avid Plumbing today. The guys from Avid Plumbing are very friendly, punctual, accommodating, and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend them over other plumbers.” Other words that show up time and time again in our reviews are informative, courteous, friendly, fast.
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company-provided cell phone
- Company-provided tablet
- Annual clothing allowance
- Education assistance
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Repairing and servicing fixtures, water heaters, etc.
- Repairing leaks
- Review job work orders and complete the work requested in a cost-effective, timely manner
- Maintain, enhance, and build our reputation of providing customer service that is second to none.
- Complete daily paperwork
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- Journeyman or Master Plumber license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Positive team player attitude
- Technical knowledge that is required to perform plumbing service calls
Plumbing Pre-Apprentice – Full-Time
We are seeking a full-time plumbing pre-apprentice to join our team!
- Deliver water heaters and other parts
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Clean and stock the shop
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
Fill out our contact form to apply to our open positions. At Avid Plumbing, you will be entering a supportive environment for our employees and customers!