Bad plumbing can bring your home to a standstill. Whether it means you have no running water or a costly leak, you gain nothing but stress when your plumbing system malfunctions. The team at Avid Plumbing is here for you.
With 24/7 emergency services and a reputation for outstanding service, you can count on Avid Plumbing for your water heater repairs, maintenance, installations, and replacements.
Call 608-661-2843 to schedule an appointment for water heater services in the Waunakee area.
When To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
The age-old question is whether you should replace or repair your water heater. A few factors can help you come to a decision:
- System age: Your system’s age will help decide whether you should repair or replace it. Call your local plumber to fix your system if it’s less than 15 years old. However, it may be time to schedule a replacement if your water heater is over 15 years old.
- Frequency of repairs: When the need for repair becomes too common, it’s time to stop spending money on a failing system and get a new water heater.
- Repair costs: If the cost to fix your water heater is half or more than the price to replace it, we recommend upgrading to a new system. While repairs are helpful, they’re meant to save you money and avoid replacement.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Hot water is vital to your home comfort. When your system ages, its performance can decline until it’s time to replace it. If you find yourself in this spot, turn to our team for water heater installation and replacement.
Our team services and installs gas and electric water heaters. Whether your old system has stopped working or your hot water needs have changed, we can help. We’ll find the best model for your home, remove your old system, and install your new system with a one-year warranty.
Schedule water heater installation in Waunakee by calling 608-661-2843.
Water Heater Repair
Just because your water heater is struggling doesn’t mean you have to replace it. It can be difficult to determine when your system needs repairs. Schedule water heater repair with our team if you notice any of these signs:
- Your water won’t get hot.
- Your water has a foul smell.
- There’s a sudden spike in your water bill.
- The water heater makes banging, rattling, or other odd sounds.
The Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Although tankless water heaters are relatively new to the market, they offer unbeatable benefits, including:
- Less energy consumption: Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient, meaning you’ll save on your monthly energy bill.
- Saves on space: These systems are mounted on the wall, which allows you to use the floor space that a traditional unit would otherwise fill.
- Better for the environment: Tankless models offer hot water on demand, meaning you’ll waste less water and energy.
- Water levels meet your need: Rather than having a set amount of water, tankless units match your home’s water needs and save you from heating unused water.
Schedule an appointment with Avid Plumbing by calling 608-661-2843.
Why Choose Avid Plumbing?
There isn’t a better option for your Waunakee plumbing needs than Avid Plumbing. Our team prides itself on great service, fully stocked trucks, and high-quality plumbers. When your hot water goes out, you can rest easy knowing the Avid Plumbing team is here for you.
Call 608-661-2843 to schedule water heater services in Waunakee, WI.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heaters
What are the signs my water heater is failing?
Common signs that your water heater needs repairs include:
- Insufficient hot water
- Popping or rumbling noises
- Cloudy or foul-smelling water
- Leaking pressure relief valve
- Leaking water tank
What are some causes of water heater failure?
Common reasons for water heater failure include:
- Power or gas supply failure
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Clogged flame sensor
- Faulty temperature and pressure relief valve
- Loss of water pressure
- Damaged or ill-fitting parts