Your plumbing network is comprised of a number of vital components, but none is more essential to daily life than a water heater. With a life span of between eight and 12 years, your water heater may start to lose efficiency or need frequent repairs around the 10-year mark. Whether you have noticed a decrease in performance or an increase in your monthly energy bills, the experienced professionals at Avid Plumbing are here to help, with expert water heater installation services throughout the Madison area.
Call us today at (608) 661-2843 to learn more or contact us online to schedule an estimate for water heater installation in and around the Madison area.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Whether you are replacing your current water heater or choosing your appliances for a new build, a tankless water heater is a great alternative to a traditional water heater, with benefits that include:
- Space-saving – A traditional tank is two feet or more in width and an average of five feet tall, while a tankless water heater is mounted on the wall, freeing up valuable floor space that may be used for storage.
- Reduced energy usage – A tankless water heater uses fuel only when there is a demand for hot water, unlike a standard water heater, which cycles on and off to ensure the contents remain at the desired temperature.
- Longer lifespan – Durable components, less exposure to moisture, and replaceable parts mean your tankless water heater will likely last longer than a traditional hot water tank.
- Endless supply – A standard hot water tank has a limited supply of hot water on hand, but a tankless heater can provide a limitless supply, heating up cold water from the supply line as needed.
- Lower environmental impact – A tankless water heater uses less fuel to operate, and many of the components are replaceable, unlike a standard tank that may need to be replaced in its entirety.
Call us today at (608) 661-2843 to start taking advantage of tankless water heaters for your Madison, WI home, or contact us online to schedule an estimate for water heater installation in and around the Madison area.
Benefits of Standard Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have a number of advantages, but they’re not the best option for every home or budget. Before you make your decision on which type of water heater to install, consider these benefits of standard water heaters:
- Lower installation cost – Standard water heaters have a lower upfront cost than a tankless system, making them a more economical choice for those with a limited budget.
- Immediate supply – Since a tankless water heater only works on demand, there is a delay between the time you turn on your faucet and when you begin to receive hot water as you wait for it to heat up. With a standard water heater, the hot water begins to flow almost immediately as it is already stored in the tank.
- Ease of installation – If you are replacing your existing water tank with a new standard tank, the installation process is easier than that of a tankless system, which will likely require a special venting system and larger gas lines due to the higher BTU rating.
- Emergency water supply – In the event of an emergency where your water supply may be restricted, your water tank holds a reserve that can help you get by until the situation is resolved.
Call us today at (608) 661-2843 to start taking advantage of standards water heaters for your Madison, WI home, or contact us online to schedule an estimate for water heater installation in and around the Madison area.
Call us to Schedule Your Water Heater Installation Today
Avid Plumbing offers our customers throughout the Madison area with fast, reliable service at an affordable price. Our plumbing experts are highly trained and chosen based on strict criteria for experience, knowledge, and integrity.
Call Avid Plumbing today at (608) 661-2843 to schedule your water heater installation or contact us online.