You depend on on-demand hot water for bathing, cleaning, and cooking, which is why it’s so frustrating when something goes wrong with your water heater. Fortunately, help isn’t far away.
Whether it’s time for a new unit due to age or damage, you need maintenance to keep your system working great, or you need fast repairs so you can enjoy a hot shower before work, residents of Oregon, WI, can leave their hot water frustrations to the team at Avid Plumbing.
Schedule water heater services in Oregon, WI, by calling Avid Plumbing at 608-661-2843.
Professional Water Heater Installation & Replacement
When it’s time for a new water heater, either as a new installation or a replacement, it’s crucial to get the job done right. That means working with professionals who can accurately assess your heating needs and home to find the perfect match and install it properly.
An inappropriate system or a poor installation today will haunt your home for years in inefficiency, breakdowns, and poor performance, so let Avid Plumbing get it right on your behalf and make the most of your investment.
Request a quote for water heater installation or replacement in Oregon, WI, by calling 608-661-2843.
Fast Water Heater Repair
When the hot water goes out, something starts leaking, or your energy bills creep up, and your water heater is the culprit, don’t worry. Our team of plumbers will be there promptly to figure out precisely what’s wrong with your water heater and how to get it back to normal.
We offer 24/7 emergency service when a delay is untenable and same-day service for less urgent repairs. We always arrive with a fully stocked vehicle, so we can solve your water heater troubles with a single trip.
The Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are growing in popularity — and for a good reason. If you’re in the market for a new water heater, it’s well worth considering this highly efficient technology for your upgrade.
You’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Improved energy efficiency due to not heating a tank full of water at all times
- Extended service life because the lack of a storage tank and constant work means less strain on the unit
- Fewer repair visits than comparable traditional water heaters with routine maintenance
- Essentially infinite hot water as long as your system is appropriately sized for your maximum hot water draw
Interested in a tankless water heater for your next upgrade or need tankless water heater services in Oregon? Schedule a visit from Avid Plumbing by calling 608-661-2843.
When To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
As with any large appliance in your home, you should think about replacing your water heater instead of repairing it when:
- It’s decently far into its service life, at 10 or more years of age
- It keeps needing repairs
- It never entirely meets your needs for hot water
- It has severe damage that can’t be effectively repaired, such as interior corrosion or compromising damage
Why Choose Avid Plumbing?
At Avid Plumbing, we offer Oregon, WI, residents an exceptional combination of high-quality products, great plumbers, and superior customer service. We’re available with same-day and emergency service when you need us, and we’re happy to take on nearly any plumbing headaches you might have.
Call 608-661-2843 today to talk to a member of the Avid Plumbing team about your water heater needs in Oregon, WI.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Water Heater Services
What are the signs my water heater is failing?
Common signs that your water heater needs repairs include:
- Insufficient hot water
- Popping or rumbling noises
- Cloudy or foul-smelling water
- Leaking pressure relief valve
- Leaking water tank
What are some causes of water heater failure?
Common reasons for water heater failure include:
- Power or gas supply failure
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Clogged flame sensor
- Faulty temperature and pressure relief valve
- Loss of water pressure
- Damaged or ill-fitting parts