Our licensed and insured plumbers provide a full range of residential plumbing services. We use industry-approved techniques and the latest technologies to deliver superior solutions for your needs. You can depend on our team when you need water heater installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement.
Contact Avid Plumbing at 608-661-2843 to schedule water heater services in Monona.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Modern water heaters offer exceptional energy efficiency, reliability, and safety. Our water heater specialists will help you select the optimal system for your home. We offer an impressive selection of top-quality brands, including those manufactured by Bradford White. We support every installation with a worry-free one-year warranty.
Call Avid Plumbing at 608-661-2843 to schedule water heater installation or replacement in Monona.
Water Heater Repair
Our licensed and insured plumbers have extensive experience repairing a broad range of makes and models. Our expertise with water heater repairs allows us to perform thorough diagnostics determine the precise cause of the issue.
Our plumbers can effectively repair:
When you need fast and reliable water heater repairs, contact Avid Plumbing. Call 608-661-2843 to schedule an appointment.
The Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters deliver a practically limitless supply of hot water for your needs. With proper care and maintenance, tankless systems can provide 20+ years of reliable operation.
Tankless water heaters feature a compact installation footprint, an energy-efficient design, and don’t have a hot water storage tank. This translates to lower utility bills, safer, more efficient operation, and lower long-term repair and maintenance costs.
Tankless water heaters are an eco-friendly option that will reduce your carbon footprint and save you money year after year.
When To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
Most traditional tank water heaters are built to last around 10 to 13 years, while tankless systems can provide approximately 20 years of reliable operation. Of course, these estimates depend on the brand, manufacturing quality, adherence to maintenance schedules, and the quality of any repairs over the years.
Age is just one factor to consider when deciding whether to repair or replace your water heater. These should all be taken into consideration when making your decision:
- Age: Is the unit nearing the end of its estimated life span? The nearer the system is to that limit, it’s less advisable to perform anything more than minor repairs.
- Pilot light issues: Flickering pilot lights, failure to light, and other issues can present a significant safety hazard that may warrant water heater replacement.
- Heating element failure: Similarly, problems with burners or heating elements should always be carefully examined.
- Sticking valves: Many valve issues can’t be effectively repaired.
- Corrosion: Corrosion is a key indicator that your water heater requires replacement.
Why Choose Avid Plumbing?
The team at Avid Plumbing guarantees your satisfaction with the services we provide. When you choose our company for your hot water needs, you’ll always enjoy:
- Same-day service
- Services and products of exceptional quality
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- Expert recommendations and solutions
Call Avid Plumbing at 608-661-2843 to schedule a service.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Water Heater Services
What are the signs my water heater is failing?
Common signs that your water heater needs repairs include:
- Insufficient hot water
- Popping or rumbling noises
- Cloudy or foul-smelling water
- Leaking pressure relief valve
- Leaking water tank
What are some causes of water heater failure?
Common reasons for water heater failure include:
- Power or gas supply failure
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Clogged flame sensor
- Faulty temperature and pressure relief valve
- Loss of water pressure
- Damaged or ill-fitting parts