When you need help keeping the water hot in your Fitchburg home, turn to the expert plumbers at Avid Plumbing. For years, Fitchburg residents have chosen our team to resolve all their plumbing troubles.
When you call us, we’ll arrive promptly with the tools, knowledge, and parts necessary to restore your plumbing system, whether you need water heater repairs, installation, maintenance, or replacement.
Need water heater services in Fitchburg? Call Avid Plumbing at 608-661-2843 or contact us online to learn more or schedule a visit.
Water Heater Repair
When you call us for a water heater repair, we always arrive ready to deliver a quick solution at a competitive price. Our Fitchburg plumbers service and install a variety of water heater models, including electric, hybrid, and gas water heaters and tankless water heaters, so whatever your issue, we can solve it quickly.
Not sure you need repairs? Here are common signs you’ll need a professional to work on your water heater:
- Water isn’t hot or the temperature fluctuates
- Power bill is increasing
- Breaker is flipping or pilot light is going out
- Rust or other contamination in hot water
- Leaks around your water heater
- Visible corrosion or damage to your water heater
Call 608-661-2843 or contact our team online to schedule water heater repairs in Fitchburg.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
A new water heater is an excellent investment to control energy costs and improve comfort — especially if your current model is old, inefficient, or needs frequent repairs. Our plumbers will assess your water heater needs and find the perfect fit for your home so you can get the most out of your time and money.
Learn more about our water heater installations and replacements today by calling 608-661-2843 or contacting us online.
Standard Water Heaters vs. Tankless Water Heaters
At Avid Plumbing, we gladly service and install traditional and tankless water heaters. Each model offers unique features and benefits.
- Standard water heaters have a large storage tank that holds hot water. Once empty, you need to wait for the water to heat up again.
- Tankless water heaters heat the water only when you turn on a hot water tap, warming it instantly as it passes through the coils on the way to your fixture. Infinite hot water and more energy-efficient, but if you run multiple hot taps at once and your system isn’t big enough, they’ll all produce lukewarm water.
The team at Avid Plumbing can help you select the ideal water heater for your home, hot water needs, and budget.
Call 608-661-2843 to speak with a member of the Avid Plumbing team.
Water Heater Maintenance
Your water heater needs regular maintenance to perform at its best. Without routine care, your system will lose efficiency and reliability. Over time, issues such as sediment buildup or loose connections will cause your water heater to break down.
Scheduling professional water heater maintenance will reduce the need for frequent repairs, increase the system’s energy efficiency and performance, and improve overall operation.
Ready to schedule water heater maintenance in Fitchburg? Contact us online or call 608-661-2843 to book an appointment.
Why Choose Avid Plumbing?
When you need a plumber to work on a water heater in Fitchburg, choose Avid Plumbing for prompt service. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities, which is why we offer:
- Upfront, competitive service pricing
- 24-hour emergency services
- One-year labor warranty
- Same-day services
- Fully stocked service trucks
Ready to learn more about our water heater services or request service in Fitchburg, WI? Contact us online or call 608-661-2843 today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Water Heater Services
How can I tell if my water heater is failing?
Common signs that your water heater needs repairs include:
- Insufficient hot water
- Popping or rumbling noises
- Cloudy or foul-smelling water
- Leaking pressure relief valve
- Leaking water tank
What are some causes of water heater failure?
Common reasons for water heater failure include:
- Power or gas supply failure
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Clogged flame sensor
- Faulty temperature and pressure relief valve
- Loss of water pressure
- Damaged or ill-fitting parts